Monday, February 5, 2007

swiss pride


This patriotic little scooter was parked in front of a souvenir shop. As I was about to walk away, the shop owner came running out and insisted on taking my picture with the scooter. She was clearly very proud of her scooter because she kept on repeating that it was hers and that I should sit on it. She wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. You can ask, you can plead, you can beg - but I will not post the silly picture of myself on the scooter. Plus, the woman cut off part of my head in the picture.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandi said...

LOL every photo has its story!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Ah sweet and yes, we'd like to see it!

M.Benaut said...

Ainz,
Shall I delete that error from ADP for you?

M.Benaut said...

You know Ainz, we can't even see your reflection in the window, so you will have to publish it, sorry !!